Grim Batol Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icecrown Citadel10 man weekly runs

Go down

Icecrown Citadel10 man weekly runs Empty Icecrown Citadel10 man weekly runs

Post  Battallion Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Iced Frown IceCrown Citadel!

The raid will start at 19.00 server time, and end preferrably at 21.00 or before.
we will only take players who have completed at least storming the citadel seeing as thats sort of the "previous chapter" of ICC10, or that we can believe are capable of completing it in case you do not have the achievement, and you need to be geared for completing ICC10. This doesnt mean that you need 9999 score, however.

Mains as well as alts are welcome, above rules do still apply.

Need all classes and roles, but please note that the raid will be balanced caster/melee and classwise, for instance we only need two tanks so I can't guarantee that there will be a spot for you, I think the 9 other rogues would object if you sign to th raid on your rogue, and I dont think youd want to be in a raid like that either Smile

Invites will be done through this forum, and ingame mail. Post in this thread, or give me an ingame mail on either of these characters.

Battallion
Ægidius
Finduilasz
Kadavanoda
Cavecanem
Sanare

Loot rules:

Armor prio, spec prio, trophies will be done /roll 1-5 and then rolled on within the group, crusader orbs will be raid rolled.

If you are bad you will be replaced, if you are REALLY bad you will be blacklisted.

Flask/food/reagents are required, have them ready before the raid start, Ventrilo is optitional! (details given in raid)

Last edited by Battallion on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Battallion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icecrown Citadel10 man weekly runs Empty Re: Icecrown Citadel10 man weekly runs

Post  Battallion Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Currently we made ToC ffa so Im no longer doing ToC25 at a fixed time on sundays

BUT

this thread is now about ICC10 so if anyone is interested on going at that particular time please reply here.

Last edited by Battallion on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Battallion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down