Grim Batol Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00!

2 posters

Go down

Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00! Empty Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00!

Post  Battallion Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 am

We will host weekly Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00!

We will only be taking players who have completed Totc25 - and have close to full 245 gear. Armory checking will be happening. Mains and alts both welcomed. There probably will be wiping so if you aren't up for it don't bother coming!

Reply in this thread if you are interested, and include the necessary information about the character(s) you wish to join with.
Invites are thereafter done through the ingame calendar so please check!!

Loot:
Main spec before offspec.
Armor Prio.
We do not reward players who perform well with loot, You are not the only player in the raid any every player should be performing as they would in any other raid.

Flasks/Food will be required.

/w Ægidius, Sanare, Cavecanem, Industries.

Ventrilo info will be handed out in the raids.

Battallion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00! Empty Re: Icecrown Citadel 25 man runs on saturdays at 15.00!

Post  Muzz Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 am

Hey.

I'm new here, and want to join today run. Was unable to find people. mentioned above, online atm, so will apply here. Generally, if this pug successes, I'd like to join every week, since I'm pretty tired of getting raid off after 4 bosses in 25 runs.
Armory is in profile.

Muzz

Back to top Go down